$1000 Scholarship for Business, Accounting or Finance Majors
We care about our community especially our Youth and recognize the need for good education. Hence we have started $1000 college scholarship to one US undergraduate in Business, Business Management, Marketing/Advertising, Finance, Accounting or Tax Major or related fields. In order to make this easy process, our requirements are very simple.
We do not request any personal data such as social security, date of birth in order to award this $1,000 scholarship.
All we require is you write a 600 to 800 word Essay pertaining to Small Business, Tax or Finance topic. That’s it!!!
Eligibility to Apply for Scholarship
- All Applicants must be high school, college, graduate, or adult students or parents of high school and college students.
- No Minimum GPA is required
- Domestic and international students may also apply.
Essay need to be related to Small Business, Personal Finance Topics or Tax Topics.
Essay will be judged by TaxSaversOnline Team
We will judge the essay based on content, facts, and originality
Essay must be original content written by you. Any plagiarized content will be automatically disqualified.
How to Apply
- You need to publish your Essay online publicly. You can utilize your college blog, university blog website, if you have your own website you can utilize that as well. If you don’t have these then you can use Medium.com or Blogger.com or anything similar will work as well.
- Please make sure you link to appropriate sources such as Wikipedia, or any relevant authoritative sources. Secondly, You are required to provide an appropriate link to our website www.taxsaversonline.com
- When you are done with your article and linking to our website, please send us an email with the following:
- URL or the Link to your Public Post
- Your Name, University Name, address, Your Major and your email/phone number for us to contact you in case we need to clarify anything.
- Proof of enrollment for the university
- Please send all the information in One email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Do not send Multiple Emails.
We accept applications 2 times a year
Essay received by June 30 will be reviewed by July 15th and Awards paid by July 31st
Essay received by Dec 31st will be reviewed by Jan 15th and Award Paid by Jan 31st.
Terms and Conditions
TaxSaversonline scholarship award will be paid directly to the college or university you are attending or plan on attending
Essays will be judged by our team at TaxSaversOnline.com
Essay Must be original and written by the student.
We will reach out to the winner via email/phone number provided.
If the winner doesn’t respond, the award will go to the next runner up.
Enrollment confirmation is required in order for the award to be issued.
We need at least 15 participants entries so we can pick the best essay.
TaxSaversOnline respects your privacy and doesn’t share your personal info pertaining to this scholarship/awards.